Committee of World
Member of International
Road Engineering Assoc.
of Asia & Australasia
Pertubuhan Kejuruteraan Jalan Malaysia (the registered name in the National Language) and its translation in English, the Road Engineering Association of Malaysia (REAM) is a national organisation representing the country’s road engineering fraternity.
TO BE THE LEAD ORGANISATION TO INFLUENCE AND PROVIDE DIRECTION TO THE ROAD INDUSTRY IN MALAYSIA
REAM AIMS TO BE MALAYSIA’S ROAD INDUSTRY LEADER AND REFERRAL CENTRE THROUGH
• upholding professionalism and
• the establishment of relevant standards
FOR THE ROAD INDUSTRY WHICH SHALL BE ACHIEVED THROUGH
• strategic positioning
• research and development
• data base management and
• road industry intelligence
• Malaysia is a country member of the World Road Association (PIARC)
• REAM is the Malaysian Chapter of Road Engineering Association of Asia and Australasia (REAAA), Malaysian National Committee of PIARC and member of International Road Federation (IRF)